I’m not asking for diamonds
I’m not asking for the world
I’m justing asking for you to hold
me and call me your baby girl
not sure who i heard this from but i thought it was cute.
I’m just gonna sit in my room and watching videos of One Direction and cry about missing my team. Sounds like a good night to me.
- Me: Bye hun! Going to work!
- Liam: Please change your top.
- Liam: Its showing too much cleavage.
- Liam: And your skirt.
- Liam: It cant go up any higher than the ankle.
- Liam: You look too vulnerable.
- Liam: Here, take this can of pepper spray.
- Liam: And this rape whistle.
- Liam: And this gun.
- Liam: And this bow and arrow.
- Liam: And this taser.
- Liam: Have a nice day!
I don’t know whether to be angry or excited about this.
Ok, so today at the store I saw the “Us” One Direction magazine so I started fangirling like crazy. I was with my 3 almost 4 year old sister and I had taught her who each of them were. So I found a picture and thought i should get her to name them right then and there.
I thought I trained her…